Qualified Electrician Course
Next Course Date:
4th July - 19th August 2022
Plus portfolio and
1 Week Final Assessment
NAPIT NICEIC ECA ELECSA
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
This course is for anybody wishing to become a qualified electrician. It is aimed at people wanting to be self employed, qualified electricians. The course will enable you to sign off your own work as it will give you sufficient qualifications to join an electrical competent person scheme (CPS) such as the schemes listed above.
WHAT DO I NEED TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
The qualified electricians course is for people who have no experience in the electrical industry but wish to become qualified electricians. There are no prior qualifications required for you to attend this course. You just need basic English and mathematical skills and a willingness to learn.
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE?
The qualified electricians course is 8 weeks training and requires a portfolio of work for completion.
The qualified electricians course covers every subject area you need to know to enable you to not only pass the exams, but to work in the field with confidence, as a qualified electrician.
1. Electrical principles and foundation practical application
2. Health & Safety and 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
3. Electrical Health & Safety and Safe Isolation Procedures Single and Three Phase
4. Preparation and Organisation of Electrical Installations & Site Restoration
5. Domestic Electrical Installer and Installation Design
6. Initial Verification and Periodic Inspection & Testing of Electrical Installations
7. Practical Inspection, Testing and Fault Finding of Electrical Installations
8. End point Assessment including conduit, trunking, cable tray and other portfolio elements that may not be possible to complete in dwellings.
QUALIFIED ELECTRICIANS COURSE ACCREDITATIONS & QUALIFICATIONS
The following accreditations and qualifications will be awarded on successful completion of this qualification;
1. Centre certified Safe Isolation certificate of achievement
2. Centre certified Electrical Foundation attendance certificate
3. Rospa accredited Electrical Safety Certificate
4. Rospa accredited Environmental Awareness Certificate
5. Rospa accredited First Aid Awareness Certificate
6. Rospa accredited Slips,Trips and Falls Certificate
7. Rospa accredited Lone Worker & Violence at Work Certificate
8. Rospa accredited Risk Assessment Certificate
9. Rospa accredited Working at Height Certificate
10.Rospa accredited Work Equipment (PUWER) Certificate
11.Rospa accredited Noise Awareness Certificate
12.Rospa accredited Asbestos Awareness Certificate
13.Rospa accredited COSHH Awareness Certificate
14.Rospa accredited Vibration Awareness Certificate
15.Rospa accredited CDM Regulations Certificate
16.Rospa accredited Manual Handling Certificate
17.Rospa accredited Confined Spaces Certificate
18. City & Guilds 2382 18th Edition Wiring Regulations Certificate
19. City & Guilds 2391-52 Initial Verification & Periodic Inspection and
Testing of Electrical Installations Certificate
20. LCL Awards Domestic Electrical Installer Certificate
21. LCL Awards Level 3 Certificate in Installing,Testing & Ensuring Compliance of Electrical Installations in Dwellings Certificate