Electric Vehicle Charging Course
Next Course Dates:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
Qualified electricians who are working in the industry and wanting to make a change to their current job or those just wishing to add an additional, very lucrative, income stream to their current portfolio of work would benefit from taking the EV Course
WHAT DO I NEED TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
The Electric Vehicle Charging Course in Birmingham is designed for people who are qualified electricians working in the industry. They should already hold the 18th Edition Wiring Regulations qualification and an Inspection and Testing qualification
HOW LONG IS THE ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING COURSE?
The EV course is two days long however, candidates would do well to pre-read the EV Charging section in BS7671 18th Edition Wiring regulations and the 4th Edition of the Code of Practice for Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation
This 2 day EV Charging course held in Birmingham is accredited by LCL Awards and is OLEV recognised for full approval of government grants available. The following elements are covered:
• Scope & Overview of Elecric Vehicle Charging Equipment
• EV Charging preinstallation requirements
• EV Physical Installation requirements
• Electrical Requirements for Electric Vehicle Charging - General
• Electrical Requirements for Electric Vehicle Charging - Dwellings
• Electrical Requirements for Electric Vehicle Charging - On-Street
• Electrical Requirements for Electric Vehicle Charging - Commercial & Industrial
• EV Inspection, Testing & Commissioning
• Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Maintenance
• Distribution Network Operator (DNO) EV Notification requirements
• Integration and Smart Infrastructure including APP Downloads
• Risk Assessments and Checklists for EV Charging Points
• Requirements of BS7671 for the Installation of Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment.
This course includes practical on both Single Phase and Three Phase Electric Vehicle Charging Points.