Part P Defined Scope
New Course Date:
April 12th 2021
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
The Part P Defined Scope is suitable for anybody who carries out electrical installations in dwellings as part of their day to day job, i.e. Kitchen Fitters, Central Heating Installers and Bathroom Fitters.
WHAT DO I NEED TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
A willingness to learn. There are no specific requirements for candidates wishing to take this course.
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE?
The duration of the Part P Defined Scope Course is Five Days. There are two options for certification of this course. You can choose from either Logic or Blueflame certification. Those wishing to continue on to the Part P Full Scope Course may benefit from choosing the Logic Certified course.
• Applicable Building Regulations
• Electrical Safety legislation, regulations standards and terminology
• Pre work survey/inspection
• Safe isolation procedures
• Identification of unsafe electrical situations
• Earthing Arrangements
• Bonding procedures
• Electrical test procedures
• Cable and component selection
• Installation and replacement of electrical components
• Recording of electrical test results and completion of certification
• Installing and routing cables in safe zones
• Special Locations
• New circuit requirements (Commissioning requirements)
• Installing Domestic Lighting Circuits
• Maintaining Domestic Electrical Installations
• Basic Understanding of 3 Phase Supplies