Some of our candidates at WMD Electrical Training are currently undergoing 17th Edition Training for the City & Guilds 2382 qualification and yet here we are discussing the 18th Edition of the wiring regulations. Don't worry, they won't miss out. As always the candidates come first at WMD so they will be given priority for the new 18th edition courses with big discounts if they've completed their course from June of this year.
Well the much awaited and talked about 18th Edition is finally on the horizon with the Draft For Public Consultation already released and awaiting responses. It's not too late by the way
I've listed the important dates for the 18th Edition Wiring Regulations here:
Please note, the below dates are expected dates only and are subject to change.
• DPC availability and commenting period: June 2017 – August 2017.
• IET and committees review DPC comments: August 2017 – November 2017.
• Changes approved; final draft produced; reviewed and proofread: November 2017 – April 2018.
• Official JPEL/64 committee sign off: 4th April 2018.
• BS 7671 new edition available for purchase: 1st July 2018.
WMD ELECTRICAL TRAINING 18TH EDITION COURSE 9TH JULY 2018 (subject to release date)
More news to come later, Watch this space...