Domestic Electricians Course
New Course Date:
4th November 2019
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
The Part P Full Scope is often called the Domestic Installers Course and this reflects the nature of the work undertaken by those who hold this qualification. This is the right course for you if you wish to carry out full electrical installations in dwellings i.e. Full House Re-wires, Distribution Board Change Overs or work on more than circuit in a dwelling at any given time.
WHAT DO I NEED TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
The Domestic Installers Part P Full Scope Course requires that you have an underpinning knowledge of electrical installations. If you wish to attend this course you will be required to hold the Part P Defined Scope prior to attending the course. It is recommended that you either hold the 17th edition wiring regulations qualification or that you plan to take the qualification before commencing the type of work covered by this course.
HOW LONG IS THE COURSE?
The duration of the Part P Full Scope Course is Five Days. The course is certified by Logic certification.
▪ Installation of radial circuit
▪ Installation of spur to Ring Final Circuit
▪ Installation of additional lighting and control circuit
▪ Initial Inspection and Verification of Electrical System
▪ Visual Inspection for Fault identification on Electrical System
▪ Visual Inspection for Fault Identification of Heating Systems
▪ Identification of Electrical System Components
▪ Part P Regulations
▪ Basic Electrical Circuits
▪ Installation Method identification
▪ Safe Isolation
▪ Testing Procedures
▪ Completion of Minor works Certificate
▪ Completion of Building Control Notification
▪ Harmonisation of Cables
▪ Voltage drop calculation
▪ Special Locations
▪ Three Phase System
▪ SELV Circuits